Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 6

This weekend ended up being extremely busy for us - I played in a mother-daughter soccer tournament that would have been wonderful to take some photos during, except it was raining the whole time and I ended up playing way more than I expected.  Valentine's day was then spent running around and I forgot my camera at home.  I did take some photos of Carter eating lunch like a big boy in a restaurant with my iphone, but they weren't necessarily post worthy.

So that means this week I will just post a Carter photo, taken in the morning light.


Photo Details:
Exposure time 1/100 sec, Aperture f/2.8 ISO 400, Focal Length 50 mm, Lens Canon EF 50mm, handheld

Why This Photo:
What is not to love about this photo? (Such a proud mama)

Challenges/Lessons Learned:
I usually shoot in bursts - lots of the same shot or as he is moving around.  I tend to throw away 90% of them, but that is why I love digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment